Friday 6 July 2012

So France, How do you like me so far?

Hi Guy's

It has been a couple of days since last me met.  I have started work but must say I do get distracted.  I went to an open veggy market on Wednesday with Ursula.  She drives a little VW Blue Beetle, or should I say it drives her.  The market is every Wednesday in Arles and I think next Wednesday I may decline, my heart could not take another trip in that car.  Ursula is 80 and may just need glasses. Say no more.





For those that don't Facebook I will bore you with the photos from the market first. And here they are.  The musician got annoyed with me for taking his picture.  Dummy that I am therefore he got no tip from me.  Alias more fool him. That is above.

To follow are pictures from St Remy a Bella village in the South of France.  I spent 6 hours there yesterday wandering around trying to cash Euro Traveller cheques...useless, bring cash or visa only.

Today I paint.  Hope the pic's aren't to boring.  Toodles from Provence. Oh and yes the stunned looking women is me trying to take a picture of myself, the camera is borrowed and I will not let it out of my site.  The picture was taken only to assure my Jimmie I am still alive and not kidnapped by Gypsy's who like to get bored looking at other peoples holiday snaps.  Toodles again.

























































1 comment: