Friday 22 June 2012

2 More Sleeps

Well I just got an e-mail from my on line teacher.  She say's she has never had anyone post over 3,200 times on an on-line course before.  Yeah OCD.  I am assuming my mark will be B+ or A, but you know what they say about assuming.

I had lunch with Susanne yesterday, well me lunch her coffee and I got my essay back, an A yeah, and some really nice remarks,  I have been thinking about writing a short story about this trip while I am gone and maybe try and shift it to a ladies journal,  why not.

I am finally going to do something with this mop of hair, pay one bill, clean house pack and then I am ready to go.  It's a good thing I am old and have hypothyrode or I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

I wonder if Shep hated my final essay, I think I misunderstood about quotes, shit, oh well.

1 comment: