Tuesday 26 June 2012

If it's Tuesday it must be the Musee de Orsay

Hi it's 6:00pm in Paris and I had a great time at the de Orsay.  I am in love all over again with Manet and Cezanne.  There use of colour is extraordinary so shape and clean, I think that is why I like them so.

Last night I had a nightcap in the hotel lounge and met a women from Florida. She is here with her two daughters.  We drank some wine and talked and we decided we must debrief again tonight over a Chardonnay.

I had a heck of a time getting to the museum this morning 3 trains, yes I forgot my Metro map and so decided to walk the three miles back, I did remember my Paris soft map.  Needless to say a nap was required.


I went to the lobby to read after the nap, research T.J. Clark to be exact and met a young Belgian girl about 20 who told me where to shop for a dress for a certain Miss.  So I will go back to the Museum tomorrow morning then to the shopping district where apparently and quite luckily tomorrow there are half off sales.

Oh and yes Paris girls are all skinny but they stink of cigarette smoke. Say la vie. I am know going to attempt to down load two pictures.  It is the view from my bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment