Monday 25 June 2012

Bonjour from Paris

Hi everybody, I made it to Paris.  It only took about 19 hours from standing in a line at YVR to
registering at my room and getting the Wifi up.  The flight was crowded but very good.  At our airport I struck up a conversation with a lady and then saw her once in the 2nd or maybe 3rd or 4th line up we had to go thought.  Basically was Hi how was your flight, great, yeah so was mine.  Never to be seen again as there are approximately 4 million people here, right.

Well after I registered and had a short nap I went out to find a fruit store to get supper.  I found a pastries ta and bought the best chicken beget ever, a banana, an apple and an orange.  I turned a corner and there was RuthAnn and her buddy she met here.  Our hotels are 200 yards apart and so I have a dinner date with Renne and RuthAnn tomorrow.  Cool eh.  Oh yeah and Paris is pretty cool to.

Time for dinner and to make my plan of attach for tomorrow.  First stop Musee de Orsay, just can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great start to your trip, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great you found a new friend already! A dinner date already, wow!

    ReplyDelete