Saturday 23 June 2012

The Case of the missing passport

I leave tomorrow and thought it was time to start putting my stuff in a suitcase.  Hmm maybe I should but my passport with the tickets and file folder on Paris (yes I have a file folder,in pink, with the Eiffel tower on it.  So I go to the man jewelry box for my passport - not there. Yikes (spelt sh__!)

Okay so retrace your steps, Jill, 6 weeks ago when I dashed around trying to balance school, home life and plan a trip to France, and oh yes learn some French.  No problem I can multitask I'm a MOM. Making a long story short I found the passport in a plastic bag that I almost through out last week thinking the info in it (from  the  travel agency) was all duplicate.

Still going to Paris yes, panicking yes.  But know for the weird stuff.  When I woke up this morning I was thinking about what I could do to make my trip easier and decide to type out the addresses of places I am going so I can pass them out to taxi drivers etc, and then I thought I should take a Manulife card with me just in case.  So I reach out and graped Jim's hand and he says's (think spooky music) "You should write down all the address of the places you are going to hand out to taxi drivers and oh don't forget a Manulife card."  This is just to weird, I don't know whether we are total physic or I talk in my sleep.  He says I didn't but god that's weird.

Bach to the packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment